That the sea is one of the main attractions of Menorca does not mean that it is the only one. Why not explore the nature of this corner of the Mediterranean on two wheels?
If you are a hopeless lover of bicycles… Take note of these 5 companies to rent bicycles on the island and get to know some of the companies that offer this service!
1. Tour Menorca with the company “Camí de Cavalls 360º”.
We start with the most famous path of the island: the Camí de Cavalls.
This trail, which formerly served to guard the island on horseback, runs along the coast of Menorca for 185 kilometers.
Camí de Cavalls 360º BTT is a company that offers routes along this “ancestral path”. It poses a route by stages adapted to the difficulty and days you have on the island. It offers transfer from the lodging to the beginning and end of the stage.
It is a new and growing service on the island.
Ideal to see the Menorcan landscape in its purest state and exercise your legs in an incomparable environment. We recommend it if you want to focus your trip on adventure and sport.
- Starting point: Choose between Mahón or Ciutadella.
- Duration: 3 to 6 stages according to preference
- Price: Varies according to the number of stages.
- Camí de Cavalls 360º website
2. Binibeca Tour along the south coast by eBike
If you like eBikes… Tour some of the places of the south coast on one! The Binibeca Tour of “Mister Bike” draws a route leaving from Sant Lluís to visit Es Pou Nou, Punta Prima, Cala Torret and the fishing village of Binibeca.
An easy and touristic option to take a walk and get to know the island!
- Departure and arrival point: Sant Lluís
- Duration: 2 hours and a half
- Price: 35€ per person
- See reviews on Tripadvisor
- Web Mister BIKE
3. Bike routes with GPS from Cala’n Bosch
Lose yourself in the unspoiled coves of the south by bike with Beach Bike. Activate the GPS and choose one of the three routes of ascending difficulty. With Cala’n Bosch as a starting point, you can reach Son Saura and Es Talaier or the Turqueta, Macarella and Galdana coves.
- Starting point: Ciutadella or Cala’n Bosch
- Duration: Variable according to the route
- Price: 40€/adult and 25€/children
- See reviews on Tripadvisor
- See “beach bike” website
4. Rent with Bike Menorca and organize routes from Mahón
For those who visit Mahón and want to rent a bike, Bike Menorca is a good option. In addition, some interesting routes can also be booked from the capital. As the Cycling Tour of Menorca, about 9 kilometers through mythical Menorcan towns: Ferreries, Es Mercadal, Alaior or Trebalúger.
- Starting point: Mahón
- Duration: 3 hours
- Price: On request
- See Tripdavisor Reviews
- See rental company website
5. Rent a bike and explore the island at your own pace.
We start the list with an activity that oozes freedom. Rent a bike and explore Menorca at your leisure, a quiet island with a good bike path infrastructure.
Discover the medieval center of Ciutadella on a city bike and then ride along the coves of the coast on a mountain bike. The service allows daily or weekly rentals, perfect for tourists or groups that want to explore different cities for several days.
- Starting point: Ciutadella, although bicycles can be ordered in other municipalities (available in Alaior, Mercadal, Ferreries, Castell, Mahón and Galdana).
- Duration: To be agreed with the company
- Price: Between 12€ and 25€/day depending on whether it is a mountain, road, urban or electric bike.
- See Web bike rental here
If you want to opt for other activities on the island you may be interested: